Fly me os for micromax canvas juice 2 & also for kernel 3.10.54 based device.

( 5.1 ) Fly me os for micromax canvas juice 2 (AQ5001) &  all kernel 3.10.54 based devices ;-


Hello friends, this is Fly me os & based on kernel 3.10.54 . now you can update your micromax canvas juice 2 (AQ5001 ) android 5.0.2 to 5.1.5 . This custom ROM is based on CyanogenMod 12.1 so every lover of
CyanogenMod can flash this ROM. please read full post & be careful when flash this  ROM . here step by step process is given below. if you want to boot up with fly me os then please use correct process that given below or if you not use then your juice 2
will not boot up & stuck into bootloop so be careful. if you  known about Fly me os then read full post .
You will also like TWRP 3.0 visit Here

content of this post ;-


# About Fly me os.
# Features of fly me os.
# Screen shots of Fly me os.
# Flashing Process of fly me os.
# Downloads .
# About bugs.
# My review about Fly me os.
# Mention developers .

# About Fly me os. ;-


Fly me Os is the stock rom of meizu smartphone & it is based on CM 12.1 . this rom is super smooth & everything works perfectly but it has a normal issue that is it's data connection is not stable but overall rom works great with out any stuck . if  you want to update your micromax canvas juice 2 then you want to try this rom .

# Features ;-

Fly me os hase following features ;-

*About look ;-

                       it's look so great & beautiful like miui ROMs . it is based on cm then you can customize it with the help of lots of Themes .

*About smoothness ;-

                                       it's wark as a charm means it work with full stability & smoothness . it boot up into 1 minut like samsung devices .its every content works smoothly.

*About contents ;-

                       Notifications panel ;- it looks so beautiful with blur effect  that you can see your notification panel in screen shots.

                                Quick settings ;- different to stock & so beautiful .

                               Theme engine ;- it is based on cm but it has not cm theme engine . it has original meizu theme engine & works same as cm themes that's shown in sceen shots.

                              Fly me keyboard ;- it has official fly me keyboard with Chinese language & many types of inputs.

                               Settings ;- settings is loaded with more useful contents .

                               Recent bar ;- it has fully unique recent panel.

                                   

*Data trafic ;-

                     it's show data trafic on status bar like aicp & resurrection Roms .

*Manage Notifications ;-

                                           you can manage your notifications easily with fly me notification center .

*Toggle management ;-

                                           you can manage your toggle easily direct from quick settings.

*SmartTouch ;-

                           it has smart touch for easy controlle your screen.

*Tinted status bar.


*Do not disturb mod.


*personalization options.


* guest mode .


*Fly me Apps.


*you will find  more when you try it.


#Screen shots ;-







#Flashing process of fly me os ;-

Please read full process care fully ;-
     
  •  Put your fly me os zip on SDcard.
  • & use only one sim in 1st slot that you want to use data connection.(only one sim for the flashing time )
  • Then go to TWRP 3.0 (only use this version).
  • Then Go to wipe ==>Advance wipe ==> click on all the boxes except sdcard & swipe right for wipe.

  • Then go formate data & type yes .
  • Then go back & perform factory  reset .
  • After wipe everything go to Install tab & find your zip.
  • After select your zip swipe right for flash.
  • After flashing complete do not reboot.
  • Then flash your gapps file .
  • After flash gapps wipe cache & delvik cache.
  • Then reboot your phone (it will take 10 to 15 minutes ) .
  • After boot up your phone settings will crash in setup process.
  • When settings get crashed then go to TWRP again .
  • Then go to "Mount" & click on system (if already clicked then leave this step. ).
  • Then go back & go to "Advance ==>File manager==>system==>private apps==setup wizard ==> then delete apk file (this process is for fix data connection) .
  • Now go back & reboot your phone.
  • & enjoy Fly me os.

#watch Fly Me Os on you tube ;-


#Downloads ;-

# About Bugs ;-

  • Unstable data connection.
  • Data on/off not working from status bar . You want to on from settings.
  • & tell me if you find any Bug.

# My review ;-

I think this custom  rom is fully perfect for micromax canvas juice 2  & i feel it is fully stable . We know it has unstable data connection but it is good for every user. I think you want to try it. Because by flash this rom you can update your device ..

#mention devlopers ;-

  • Harsh patel.
  • Dee3000.ru
  • Ai0ne.
  • Cyanogen team.
  • Fly me os team.

Thank you....





                 
     
                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD MS OFFICE 2010 Pro 32 / 64 bit +Activator